So I'm finally able to kick that counter-downer off the blog. Yay!
Here is Gena 'Auli'i
Saturday, April 24, 2010
7.7 lbs 18 3/4 inches
Saturday, April 24, 2010
7.7 lbs 18 3/4 inches
Some pictures from the hospital. I will post the birth story next time.
15 comments:
yay yay yay!!! so so cute! congrats to you guys.
Congrats.I love her.Can you send her to me?lol. You know we can talk about our kid's future and have an arrange marriage,Darren would love her.heheehe.
Aaaah I wish I am in Hawaii just so that I can see her and help you out. I seriously miss you girl.
And Niki will be such a cool sister,that's for sure. And the picture of Chris and Gena,uhmm PRECIOUS!
Betsy you look sooooooooooooo good! I'm super jealous! Congrats! Gena is beautiful! What does the middle name mean? Just curious! Keep posting pics!
congratulations!!! she is soooo cute!!!
Yeah! She looks adorable in her dress:)
Oh I was SO hoping when I saw your name in google reader that this would be the post!!! Congratulations! Two girls ... how fun!!! You look beautiful and she is breathtaking!!! Congrats again. And I guess to Chris too a little bit! ;)
She is absolutely adorable. I gotta say you make cute kids. =) And I agree with everyone else, you look so good. I wish I looked like that and not drugged up and tired everytime I give birth. Take care Betsy. Love you!
Aw Betsy, she is beautiful! Love the name!
Congrats! She is beautiful.
She is so cute...seriously!
Congrats, glad she is here!
Congrats! She is darling and I agree that Betsy looks too fresh and beautiful to have just given birth-I guess it's that glowing thing! I'm very happy for you two.
congratulations! she's beautiful and you all look wonderful! hope everything is going great!
HOLY COW!!! Gena is absolutely beautiful! I mean how could she not be right?! WOW!!! She is so stinkin' cute! When are you coming back down to Southern California so I can hold her and give her lots of loves?!
Call me when you get around to it! I would love to talk to you and hear all about everything!
Lots of love to the 4 of you!!
xoxo
yay!!!! congrats! so special!
So sweet! Congratulations!
Post a Comment