5.02.2010

oh my sweetness.






photo cred: ashley (thanks, you are amazing)

13 comments:

echo said...

so precious!
i love her baby lips.
just perfect.

liko said...

she is darling!!! and i LOVE those photos!!

Willing 'Ohana said...

Congrats again Betsy! The pictures came out great. She is so beautiful. I like the pictures of her giddy-giddies. So cute. Hope you're doing well.

Jensen Ohana said...

She's sooo cute! Love her! Hopefully we can come visit again soon!! :D

James Yvonne and Elise said...

Betsy Congratulations! She is darling. I love these pictures!!

Lu said...

yay for cute new pictures! you know what they say about babies with more than one giddy-giddy....you're gonna have your hands full with this one! but at least they will be full of cuteness! once ili and our family is germ free we will be over to play with her!...oh and you too! ;)

Unknown said...

congratulations!! She is adorable!! I love the pictures!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

She is so absolutely perfect and beautiful!! What an angel! We are so happy for you guys!! Congratulations! Miss you so so much!

Marissa Joy said...

What a beautiful baby and beautiful pictures. Congrats Betsy and family!

Kurt Radmall said...

She is so so beautiful! Those pictures are gorgeous. Congrats!

sheila said...

congrats you guys. She is BEAUTIFUL! great pics too.
Hope you are all doing well.

Erin said...

She is darling! Congrats from Lincoln and I!

Ash said...

So beautiful! Congrats!!!