4.21.2010

-------------------------------------------------->

See this silly little ticker? Looks like it will be sticking around for just a bit longer. A visit with the ob doc yesterday confirmed that this little lady is in no rush to come out. He said he will let me go to 41 1/2 weeks! I haven't had any contractions that I am aware of, the amniotic fluid is in great supply, her movement was "beautiful" on the non-stress test, my blood pressure is fine, no weight gain, no nothing to be concerned about. She is also measuring "on the small side" - this was my concern cause I didn't want her to stay in there and get bigger!
So we shall see.............

5 comments:

lance n sarah said...

Good Luck Betsy!!! Can't wait to see pictures

Ash said...

Oh Betsy!!! I hope it happens soon!! Good luck!

liko said...

hoping to meet her soon!!

Jennelle said...

Good luck with everything!!!! I am super excited for you guys!

Melissa said...

oh my goodness! I finally am able to see your blog only becuase Chad did some tricky thingy which by passes byu block that they have on your blog for some reason!
I really wanted to see if that -----> on the side of my blog saying you updated was your newest little addition! :)
well glad she is healthy, I guess she is just not ready yet!:)
Can't wait to see her!