11.21.2008

We haven't been having the best beach weather these past few days. We also had to cancel Aloha Friday at the beach today. So I thought I'd post some sunny day beach pictures from a couple of weeks ago to brighten the overcast weather and upcoming rain. And of course they are of Niki.



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

She looks a lot like you Bets, in that 2nd picture!

S.N.D said...

she is a cutie..Can I borrow your baby Betsy..lol

Kelli Radmall said...

That first picture is especailly gorgeous. She is growing up so fast!

Nia said...

So cute and beautiful! Niki and the background that is. I can't wait to come home and to sit on the beach!!!

Lindsey said...

Okay, are you trying to make those of us in not so ideal weather jealous, because it's working!!!

Molly Malia said...

i want.
so when are you going to come play with me and the boy?

Jenilyn said...

oh my goodness! HI YOU GUYS! i'm so happy i found your blog! your little girl is so freakin cute! you guys must have a lot of fun! i'm so jealous you're in hawaii! ugh! how's life? looks like you guys are livin it up!!!