3 years ago
9.12.2008
Miracle
Has anyone seen the Miracle Worker? Its an old movie (1962) about Anne Sullivan teaching a young Helen Keller. Its very good. I came home last night from work and decided to watch it before going to sleep. As I walked into my room to go to bed I found Kris already asleep and, to my surprise, Niki's favorite pacifier on the dresser. What?! Niki went down without her pacifier? Because Kris gets up early for work I didn't get a chance to ask him what he did so I called him this morning and he said he just put her in her crib without it. Ok. That was easy. She didn't cry or anything? Nope. She slept all night. Awesome. It was that easy? Really? In fact she is taking her nap right now without it. Sweet. I think I didn't give her enough credit. She probably just uses a pacifier because I supply one (or two) for her. What a gal. So now Kris, along with Anne Sullivan, is a miracle worker.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
awesome.
nice.
wow! i'm very impressed and excited for you! i'm way to scared to get rid of breanna's, i'm such a wimp! it goes to show that sometimes the kids can really do without things, we just don't give them the chance! good for you guys.
i'm really glad i got to see you out here on vacation. let's try to keep in touch, even if it's just through blogs!
Nice job Niki & Kris!
ur right, i found that out of sight out of mind. ain't it great. hey friend long time. i need ur address please. she is beautiful. i miss u friend.
huggs
jenjen
Hi Betsy, it's Megan Naihe. Just wanted to ask you if you were interested in the apartment because we'd LOVE to have you guys! I know you showed some interest, so I had to ask! Always fun running into you!
Post a Comment