I'm titling this on purpose so you get the George Michael song stuck in your head! Freedom, freedom, freedom, you gotta give for you what you take (yeah yeah)!
Anyways, Niki is experiencing some freedom - 4 years in the making. You really have to take a look at this post from a few years ago. Go ahead, click on the link. I'll wait. When I look at those pictures I honestly can't believe it all. Can you? My goodness. So after 4 years of wearing shoes and a brace every night, she got the news that she no longer needs to wear them. Yay! She is a free woman. So we kissed them goodbye (literally) and packed them away.
9 comments:
Bets! i had no idea you guys went through all that! I can't even imagine!!! Van had to be under the bili lights for a couple days when he was born and i totally bawled constantly...i couldn't handle it and that was nothing! Yea for technology and healthy strong kids! congrats Niki! Sleep well with no shoes on!
YAY for Nikki!! That is so exciting:) what a little trooper! Did I ever tell you that Steve had a brace like that when he was little, random!
This is such exciting news! I went back and read your post from 2008. I literally laughed out loud when I saw what Zac wrote on her cast!
so so so happy for niki!! ...and i am a little jealous too. :O) Cant wait for this day for marcus! enjoy your freedom!!! <3
Yea Niki!!!! Freedom for her mommy too.
Congrats to you and Niki! I can't believe all she has been through. My sister had to wear the brace when she was young too. Yeah for freedom-she is looking so grown up!
that is so good! my dad had club feet when he was born and had to wear foot braces too.
Girl, when will you be posting!? I miss seeing the girls grow. Without facebook I'm in the dark world of blogging, haha. Post soon!
It’s wonderful to hear about Niki finally being free from the brace.
Post a Comment