Baby G was blessed last Sunday. It was such a nice day. Unfortunately when the time came for some picture taking it started to rain so we hung out in the Visitor's Center at the temple.
Notice the scratches on her head - that's Niki being hyper while "petting" her sister.
6 comments:
She's chubbing up nicely. I like it. That picture of zac with the girls is so cute.
You have the cutest little family, you are all darling!! Zac is so handsome, what a great uncle!!
I must say baby G looks a lot like Chris.I love the last picture.And Dang girl you look great.
loveliness!
and love the one with uncle zac - lucky uncle.
Congrats! You have such a beautiful family!
love the pictures! what a beautiful family:) I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! I love the pic of Zac and all the girls:) love you
Post a Comment