am i the only one that is going to have boys in this family??? glad you finally said something... it was hard to know who you said something too and i didn't want to spill no beans... me soooo happy for you! i just wish that we were closer...i want to play with pregnant betsy!
apparently i havent checked this blog in a while but i was wondering when i saw you yesterday! actually i knew- but you just never ask someone that! haha
33 comments:
That's what I'm talkin about!!! I'm 24 weeks along, finally we are pregnant at the same time, LOL!
Congratulations! Do you know if it is a boy or girl yet?
;)
HOORAY!!! congrats to you guys!
YAY!!!! Congratulations!!!
I was wondering when you were going to say something! Congrats and hope all goes well!
yay!!!
Congrats! How exciting is that?! So great!
Yeah, I'm so excited for your family!Can't wait to hear if it's a boy or girl.
Yeah! Congrats to you guys!!!
That is such exciting news! Congratulations to you and your family.
Hi! Denae told me and I couldn't be happier for you, that is so exciting!
Wow! Congratulations!!!!!!!! I am so excited for you!
for those of you wondering the gender - observe the pink blanket.....
:)
Yay for girls! Congrats Betsy! and Kris! How are you feeling? Hope all is well. I'm so excited for you!
Oh yay:) I hope your feeling great...and congrats!!!
yay! congrats!
How fun for your family - congratulations!!
am i the only one that is going to have boys in this family??? glad you finally said something... it was hard to know who you said something too and i didn't want to spill no beans...
me soooo happy for you! i just wish that we were closer...i want to play with pregnant betsy!
Congrats!! Girls are great.
so excited for you! we already know you guys make beautiful girls:)
congrats sistah!!!! :D
i'm late... CONGRATS!!
Congratulations! That is so great. We like pink blankets around here.
HOORAY!!! Congrats! You guys make cute kids...it's about time you give this world another one. Love ya!
Yeah:)
CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! OH MY GOSH!! I AM FREAKING OUT!!! I am talking to you on the phone, right now. AND I AM FREAKING OUT!!!
i knew it! I could feel it in my bones! soooo happpyyy fooorrr yoouuu
Oh yea! Congrats you guys! Love ya.
What great news! We are happy for you and hope that you are feeling good!
apparently i havent checked this blog in a while but i was wondering when i saw you yesterday! actually i knew- but you just never ask someone that! haha
CONGRATS!!!!!!
Congratulations!!
PS tell KRIS Happy Birthday!! I didn't FORGET it this year... just a little late in remembering it! :)
BOY AM I BEHIND!! congratulations!! hope you're doing good!! almost there!
Post a Comment