obsessed with

Actually Niki is. And it is fine with me cause it really is a terrific movie. I found it at Walmart in the $5 bin. She watches it everyday!
And potty training is going well. We haven't had an accident in 2 days going on 3. I am still chicken though and put a diaper on her if we go somewhere. I need to fully commit on that part. But she goes to the potty on her own and we get so excited after she goes and does the potty dance. Its cute to see when kids are proud of themselves.
6 comments:
wallace and gromit totally rock! we are in love with them and their sheep in the mini cartoons on t.v. and your trip looked rockin'!!! but glad you're back. can't wait to see you gals! and good luck with potty training!
Jake and I love Wallace & Gromit. Remember Pete, Mike, & Ben had a band called GROMIT? It was named after the cartoon! haha. so funny. Anyways...way to go NIKKI!!!! That's HUGE to go potty 3 days in a row!!!! Give me some tips for Jade. love ya!
LOVE Wallace and Gromit! Have you seen Shaun the Sheep??? Way to go Niki on potty training - I am hoping to start Caylin seriously in the next week, once things are settled down just a bit.
we just got this for $5 too! and sandlot and the secret of nimh- hooray for cheap movies!
Good, good movie. How was Gwen's wedding? Target??
Way to go Niki! No shi shi in pants!
Awe! You guys are so great! I think you should take a picture/video of the potty dance! Miss you!!
Post a Comment