4.13.2009

Happy Easter Egg!

That is what Niki kept saying today.
Thank you Auntie Molly for the cute dress!



Here is the sweaty beast hunting for eggs


We had a really fun egg hunt and lunch with friends. It was such a beautiful day!
I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter Sunday.

13 comments:

♥♥♥♥♥ Jennifer™® ♥♥♥♥♥ said...

your blog is feel good

Leilani said...

I can't believe how long her hair has gotten. She looks adorable in that dress. We miss you guys.

karebear said...

Nikki is so pretty! So cute the picture with the three keiki. Happy Easter Egg to you too!

ashley said...

love the second to last pic!
happy easter egg to you all!

oh, and i really missed you while we were dyeing eggs!

Lindsey said...

I love her dress, and she is getting so big! It looks like she got a lot of loot!

Molly Malia said...

yay i'm so glad you like the dress! you need to teach niki to only go for the eggs with money in them!

Stephanie said...

haha sweaty beast! i love it. she is cute cute.

JanaeGalindo said...

Bets your pictures are so great! I am so impressed!

Denae said...

Her dress is so so cute! Good job Molly. And her hair is growing so fast. I wish she would rub some of that off on Lotus.

liko said...

she is soooo cute! LOVE that dress! and fill me in on that job at beach friday!

Matti said...

Such cute photos! She is such a sweetie!

Amy said...

I love that brown dress, looks so cute on her!
Aren't their faces the best when they realize there are prizes stuffed inside those eggs. So cute!

Josh, Hayley, and Baby Channing said...

Niki is so beautiful!! Oh my gosh! I love looking at all of the pictures of her. She is such a stunning little girl!! I really want to meet her!

I have missed seeing you so much! I hope you are having a great week!