The rules:
1. Link to person who has tagged you: Lindsey
2. Post the rules on your blog
3. Write 6 random things about yourself
4. Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment
1. I drive like an old lady. I have to sit up really straight and really close to the steering wheel, almost leaning into it. I don't know why. I think I feel like I'm in more control this way?
2. I love the beach and the ocean but I actually am really afraid of what's under the water. Like if I step on something I really freak out inside. I have a hard time going out where I can't touch the bottom. I have paranoia of a shark coming into really shallow water and biting my legs off. But I'll never stop going to the beach or into the water because no one can deny the feeling the ocean and being submerged in water and being in the sun and completely in tune with nature gives you.
3. I loooove old movies. Anything from the late 1930's through the 1960's. I'm pretty sure I'm in love with Clark Gable, Spencer Tracy, Rock Hudson, Jack Lemmon, Tony Curtis, and Paul Newman. There are so many feel good movies, terrific comedies, and amazing dramas from back then. I love them! Turner Classic Movies (TCM) is one of my favorite channels.
4. I have a pretty good memory. I remember stuff from years and years ago that I probably don't need to remember. I used to associate different occasions with what I was wearing that day. I remember birthdays (even though I may not call and wish them), I remember lines and phrases from movies and tv shows, and I'm good at memory games. But I have horrible short term memory. Kris hates the fact that I can't remember to do anything that he asks me to do. My dad asked me to do the dishes yesterday and then reminded me again like 10 minutes later and I had totally forgot that he had asked me the first time. It frustrates a lot of people.
5. Growing up I ate way to much mustard and pickles (my mouth is watering right now). Those 2 in combination were a food group to me. I ate mustard on everything - really everything. I would even use it as salad dressing. Fortunately no holes have been detected in my esophagus or stomach lining so I'm good. I still load up on mustard but now its mostly on things that mustard usually/normally goes on.
6. I have scoliosis. Not major enough that I had to wear a brace but bad enough to make one side of my chest plate stick out farther than the other side. And when I bend over you can see one side of my back raised. Also my skirts are lopsided.
Tagged: Carol, Brooke D., Molly
3 years ago
9 comments:
All stuff that I had no idea about you and how many years did we work together? Great post!
i am in love with paul newman too.
your skirts are lopsided? i am going to have to stare next time i see you going to work.
Are you guys sure you've seen Paul Newman lately?
Why do I always forget you have scoliosis? That's such a fun one. Lopsided skirts! Great!
I think it is so fun to learn random things from people. I wish I could see you drive like an old lady!!! Don't worry, Niki will hit the 20 lb. mark soon enough!
Whoops... It's Denae, not Ben.
paul newman just went to heaven... i cried.
gee thanks sister for the tag, don['t get upset with me if it takes me a bit to jump on that. but then again, kasey is gone for the weekend and i really don't plan on getting out of my pajamas!
love you
oh, four ingredients for you... saloon pilot crackers, melted cheese, diced pickles and gobs of mustard.... yum.
pretty much our after school snack everyday!
Oh man, that last recipe....heavenly.
RIP Paul Newman :(
I love reading "tags"-you learn so much about people. I also LOVE pickles! Mustard is a pretty fine condiment also.
Post a Comment