7.09.2008

Inside and Out

Its really hot outside. I know that I shouldn't complain because some of you are living with really high temperatures but for Hawaii we are having a hot summer. Niki is also a giant sweat monster. She sweats like crazy (I blame her dad and his sweaty genes). So we play inside in the afternoons. Its fun to get creative, or at least allow Niki to be creative. So here are some pictures of her playing in the house.








(when Ivy and Velzy come home we are having a pillowcase race)

Here are some pictures of us hanging out at PCC too. Kris was having fun attempting poi balls. I was filming him and he was no good so I turned it off and seriously 2 seconds after I turned it off he hit "himself" with the poi balls! I was so sad I missed such a great shot!

11 comments:

Leilani said...

I love how the kitty is following her around in the video. Too funny.

Lu said...

She is simply adorable! Tell Kris we should have a poi ball challenge!

Aim said...

Niki is getting so big! Loved the address label stickers picture, she is darling. Good luck with the poi balls, that is sooo out of my league! Sorry you are having a hot summer, I can sympathize...

Anonymous said...

Oh honey I feel no sympathy for your 80. Try 95 & humid & pregnant.
Taj's favorite book is the one she is standing on.

Da Denninghoff's said...

ADORABLE!

Molly Malia said...

ET phone home!

its Et meets cinderella!

sorry nika, you know auntie loves you!

karebear said...

i love niki's tan! she's got the perfect shade. i feel ya honey. it's so freakin hot now. i'm melting. that's so cool that you get creative with niki. i feel bad a lot of times because i'm not creative or spontaneous enough with scotty. you inspire me to be a better mommy =).

Unknown said...

haha! PCC was fun and I'm sad that you missed that shot too!

Unknown said...

haha! again. I just looked at the video and when she was walking away from you...it fully reminded me of ET in his costume!

She's so cute!

Melissa said...

haha! she looks like atiny little ghost in the pillowcase. how cute! :)

Nia said...

SO FUN! I can tell you I'd much rather be having a hot summer in Hawaii then a hot summer in Utah... live it up!