7.28.2008

In my dreams...

I was looking at some pictures to post and found this one. Nothing too extraordinary but when I looked at it I realized something. When I was barely pregnant with Niki, way in the beginning, I had a dream of a little mixed baby girl with pigtails. She looked exactly like this. Exactly. Did you have dreams of your kids before they came down to be with you?

9 comments:

Molly Malia said...

mom had one of me when she was pregnant with zac... hmm.

Lindsey said...

I remember having dreams, but I could never really make out what she really looked like. I just know she had blonde hair, but that was kind of a given! Niki is so cute, and getting so big!!! Just wondering, did you ever get my package???

ashley said...

i had a dream when i was prego with velz and it was a little blond hair, blue eyed boy...maybe it is another baby waiting to join us someday!

Unknown said...

nope. I don't think so. plus I can't remember my dreams. OR I can't fall deep enough into sleep to dream... ;D

Niki is so adorable!

Anonymous said...

Are you sure you weren't dreaming about the little girl on Monsters Inc because she's similar.
I definitely didn't dream of Taj since most of my baby dreams with him were either girls or neither, but we'll find out with this one. I was convinced it was a boy until I had a dream a couple weeks ago that really has made me think I've got a little girl. We'll see...

Amy said...

I keep having this dream where I'm saying one of my boy's names, but when I wake up I can't remember what I was calling him. It's getting really frustrating because I would really like to know what the name is :)

Leilani said...

I don't remember having any dreams. But that is so cool that you had one about Niki.

So, how are the y'all feeling? Any better?

Lu said...

i remember dreaming that i was having a girl...in all my dreams ili never had a face...but, when she finally came, it felt like i had known her all along.

Lindsey said...

no worries, I just wanted to make sure it didn't get lost in the mail!!!