I can't believe how cute Niki is, and how big she is getting! I will get your bows off to ya soon, I've been having troubles finding clips, but hopefully this week I'll send them!
yeah, are you hanging out at three tables again with the brazilians??? wheres your top? never mind that jordan and i were at the pool this weekend and there was a topless chick laying out... that last picture is not 'cheesy' its 'sneezy'
ok. so guess what? little niki looks like grandma luz. especially in 'caught'. that's a good think cuz grandma luz is a cutie. love you guys and miss you tons.
Bets...You are always so creative! my blog is so plain and predictable. I need to get on the ball and think of things like "c is for"...hahah. Oh...and i remember you saying one of your goals was to lose weight...and you look so SKINNY!!!! Way to go! You motivate me to do the same. love ya, Heather
11 comments:
I can't believe how cute Niki is, and how big she is getting! I will get your bows off to ya soon, I've been having troubles finding clips, but hopefully this week I'll send them!
Man her hair is getting long. In that last picture she looks so much like Kris. So it appears she's feeling better... how come you still suck then???
haha! I love that cheesy picture!
I love all of those pictures! Niki looks a lot like Kris as she gets older. You, my friend look hot in yours. s.e.x.y
you look nakey.
yeah, are you hanging out at three tables again with the brazilians??? wheres your top? never mind that jordan and i were at the pool this weekend and there was a topless chick laying out...
that last picture is not 'cheesy' its 'sneezy'
ok. so guess what? little niki looks like grandma luz. especially in 'caught'. that's a good think cuz grandma luz is a cutie. love you guys and miss you tons.
Bets...You are always so creative! my blog is so plain and predictable. I need to get on the ball and think of things like "c is for"...hahah. Oh...and i remember you saying one of your goals was to lose weight...and you look so SKINNY!!!! Way to go! You motivate me to do the same.
love ya, Heather
BTW... sorry about the Lakers, but the Celtics were deserving. Sorry, that sucks Kobe.
C is for Celtics.
No offense.
that's a good one ben.... no offense taken
Post a Comment