4.07.2008

the 4 tag

4 people who email me regularly
old navy
cubworld
denae
shutterfly
4 places I would like to travel
Italy
D.C.
New Zealand
Israel
4 places I have worked
BYUH Bookstore
BYUH Registrar
Salt Lake Marriott
Corporate Zions Bank
4 favorite restaurants
Cheesecake Factory
Chili's
Taco Bell (it should count, Molly)
Pin Khao Thai
4 things I am looking forward to this year
My daughter walking
Kris getting a real job
Traveling to Thailand
Tax refund and rebate
4 things I am not looking forward to this year
A 13 hour flight with Niki
Turning 26
...I can't think of anything else...

5 comments:

Lindsey said...

I can't imagine a 13 hour flight with a toddler! Good luck on that one! When are you guys going?

Molly Malia said...

i want to go to thailand... please take me with you!

Elizabeth said...

Hey there. We are here in West Jordan, but not forever! For the next three years or so...then we're out! We moved here at the end of June then I had my 12 lb baby at the end of July. Not too fun to have to find a dr at the last minute, but oh well....It all worked out! So are ya'll planning on staying in Hawaii forever??

Stephanie said...

Okay so your hair is sooo cute! And I also cannot wait for my Tax refund...it will be like Christmas. Just wanted to say Hi and tell Kris Hi too.(in case he dosen't read your blog like my husband)!

Kelli Radmall said...

I just wanted to tell you that I had a dream the other night that you and I were in the back of a car with our baby girls and no car seats! We were holding them on our laps and talking when I realized that we were breaking the law and endangering our babies! Kris was driving and we were on the Kam Highway and I said "I guess it's ok since Kris is a really good driver." Is he? He better be with a dream like that!