3.06.2008

fierce

we were on the edge of our seats last night during the finale and we were happy with the outcome! go christian!

6 comments:

ashley said...

still smiling. i will wear christian soriano (sp?) some day....

Unknown said...

Yay! I wanted him to win too! Whoo hoo!!

Molly Malia said...

a bit depressed, he knows how to do his hair better than me... sad. i want a fierce money make over... ha!

Kelli Radmall said...

Silly Christian. Good for him and his little self. Felicity fell asleep right at the beginning and I had to decide whether to stay up and watch or get an extra hour of sleep. I chose sleep but then she suddenly woke up right before the end so I got to watch the last few minutes. A little sleep, a little indulgence with a fierce show.

Anonymous said...

Didn't watch it, but he is kind of a celebrity since I saw him on Regis & Kelly. That's when he really made it.

AJ said...

FIERCE.