things that make you smile ....
- bananas, cheerios, anything mommy will give to you
- when daddy comes home (although it only lasts a few minutes)
- being upside down or flying in the air
- watching people and cooper
- peek-a-boo

- getting dressed
- cold water or being splashed
- when mommy leaves
- falling down the stairs
- not getting the food to you fast enough
10 comments:
Caylin says hi to her little Hawaiian friend! How did they really get to be so big already???
Awww. Happy Birthday Niki!
yay! i love that photo bes!
Betsy,
I am so glad that you found my blog so we can keep in touch better. Your little one is so cute. Isn't being a mom great?
That is one cute girl. Wish we lived close enough to play with you guys.
Besty - I'm glad you found us. Your daughter is just too cute! Getting dressed makes Noah cry too, but cheerios make us all happy! Robert says hello!
Great pick. What a doll.
She is so cute Betsy!
Thanks for adding me, I added you too!
Post a Comment